Christina Bolmarcich is a Principal in the Firm’s Business and Maritime Department. Ms. Bolmarcich practices Labor and Employment with a focus on employment issues arising in maritime, transportation, and hospitality industries. Ms. Bolmarcich advises and defends employers in disputes involving FLSA wage and compensation, Title VII discrimination, ADEA, ADA, FMLA, wrongful discharge, unemployment, and she drafts employment handbooks and employment contracts including non-competition, non-solicitation, confidentiality, and severance agreements. Ms. Bolmarcich is a graduate of University of Maryland School of Law. She has published several articles for the Maryland State Bar Association and has spoken at numerous professional seminars on a variety of labor and employment issues.
Ms. Bolmarcich was selected by The Daily Record as one of Maryland’s 2016 Top 100 Women and as a “Rising Star” by Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine in 2013 and 2014.
- 2011, U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of
- 2005, U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- 2004, Maryland
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., 2003)
- College of Notre Dame of Maryland (B.A, 1997)
Affiliations, Associations & Special Achievements
- The Daily Record Maryland’s 2016 Top 100 Women
- Maryland Super Lawyers Rising Star 2013 and 2014
- Rising Maritime Attorneys of the Chesapeake
- Alumni Networking Committee for Notre Dame of Maryland University
- Board of Directors for Sail Baltimore