| Washington, D.C.
1025 Connecticut Avenue, N. W.
Washington, D. C. 20036
The Firm serves clients in the DC area from its office
facilities at 1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW. This facility is centrally located
just 3 blocks from the White House in the district of Farragut Square. This hub
of downtown DC, is the center of a bustling daytime commercial and business
district. The location is easily accessible by the Red Line of the DC Metro
For more information about Washington, D.C., visit
- Take I-95 (South)
- Take exit I-495 (Capital Beltway) toward Silver Spring;
- Take Route 29 South exit (Colesville Road);
- Continue on Route 29 through downtown Silver Spring;
- Turn LEFT on 16th Street into District of Columbia; Pass Rock Creek
Park, Carter Barron Amphitheater, Meridian Hill (Malcolm X) Park;
- Proceed on 16th Street through tunnel at Thomas Circle;
- Turn RIGHT on K Street (using service lane);
- Turn RIGHT on Connecticut Ave. Arrive at 1025 Connecticut Ave on the right.
- Take I-95 (North) to Route I-395 North to Washington, D.C.,
- Turn onto 14th Street Bridge;
- Continue on 14th Street and turn LEFT on I Street;
- Continue on I St NW toward Connecticut Ave NW (0.2 mi).
- Turn right onto 17th St NW; Road name changes to Connecticut Ave NW.
- Arrive at Connecticut Ave NW at 1025.